Interior design bloggers, new media innovators and industry leaders will attend the 2013 Design Bloggers Conference taking place in Los Angeles, March 3 – 5. The two-day conference includes keynote presentations and various speakers from the design field, all focusing on the intersection of interior design and the world of blogging and social media.
Interior designer Barbara Barry, as well as Hearst Design Group Editor-in-Chief Newell Turner, will be this year’s keynote presenters sponsored by Kravet and Blogfest.
Other speakers include Windsor Smith, Charlotte Moss, Patti Austin, Tobi Fairley, Leslie Carothers, Andy Appelbaum, Evan Dawson, Dawn Carroll, Susanna Salk and Richard Auffrey.
The conference will include sessions on the following topics:
• Interior Design Trends in 2013
• How to Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing
• Pinterest, Content, and The Future of Blogs
• The ROI of Social Media
• Use Social Listening to Build Your Brand
• Cashing in on Your New Online Footprint: Paths to Income and Careers
• Showcasing Creative Products and Services Through Social Media
• Creating Inspirational Content
• The Emerging Integration of Search and Social Media – Google+, Facebook, and Klout
• How to Build Traffic Through Facebook, Twitter, and Search
• Using Houzz and Instagram to Promote Your Brand
• Hall of Fame Award Winners 2013
Kravet is also hosting the second annual closing party with Traditional Home and Harbinger in West Hollywood Tuesday night, and planning other events for Wednesday, March 6, at the Pacific Design Center, including a Kravet Chair Build at 10:00 a.m. and the kick off of the House Beautiful annual Chair Giveaway in the afternoon.
Attendees will have the chance to learn how to build a stellar personal brand and how to build and engage audiences with information and inspiration on multiple platforms, using a variety of business models and marketing channels.
The conference will be held at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City hotel. If you are a blogger and register today, the registration fee is $545. If you are working for a supplier of products for the home, or are with a media company, if you register today, the registration fee is $745. Space is very limited, click here to register.
News categoriesAll News >
A ‘Who Wore It Best’ of KBIS 2018
The most popular kitchen design is clean, white and L-shaped
Why you should be traveling to Venice (California) this spring
A-listers come out for Kohler’s L.A. Experience CenterShowroom Openings | 4:31A-listers come out for Kohler’s...
Lladró unveils new home fragrance collectionCollection Launches | 4:49Lladró unveils new home...
- The Scene
- Tag Sale
- In Print