One Kings Lane’s Designer Series Wrapping Paper Collection features limited-edition gift-wrap from top designers in support of a variety of charitable causes.
Designers featured in the collection include:
- Marchesa Voyage designers Georgina Chapman & Keren Craig, launched November 8, supporting Rose Home for Girls.
- Miles Redd, launching November 13, supporting Housing Works.
- Aerin Lauder, launching November 15, supporting First Book.
- John Derian, launching November 18, supporting New York Restoration Project.
- Charlotte Ronson, launching November 22, supporting Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Kelly Wearstler, launching November 25, supporting No Kill LA.
- Erin Fetherston, launching November 27, supporting Charity Water.
"We've teamed up with an amazing group of designers to infuse style and high-fashion into gift wrap that gives back to inspiring causes over the holidays," said Susan Feldman, One Kings Lane co-founder and chief merchandising officer.
The collection features a variety of fashionable designs, from minimalist chic and modern graphic prints, to whimsical and playful patterns, antique reproductions and classic florals.
Each design will be sold for $12 per roll and proceeds from each sale will benefit the designer's non-profit organization. Following the launch of each designer's collection, all wrapping paper designs will be sold starting December 5 through the rest of the holiday season exclusively on One Kings Lane.
News categoriesAll News >
Indigo Market brings Florida sunshine to Charleston
Objects come to life at Airbnb-hosted "Wild Thing" exhibit
Hooker Furniture sale raises $40k for local causes
Thompson Traders family hosts designers for Dia de los MuertosSpecial Events | 5:07Thompson Traders family hosts...
Check out the inaugural Holiday House LondonShowhouses | 5:25Check out the inaugural Holiday...
Robin Baron and Resource Furniture celebration
Robert Allen and NYSID student competition
The Melding of Artistry, Material and Truth
- Tag Sale
- In Print