Arianna Huffington, Lo Bosworth, Dylan Lauren, Ingrid Nilsen and Emeril Lagasse will join Martha Stewart for this year's American Made Summit on November 7. The fourth of its kind, the event will feature panels and talks led by industry experts in addition to its awards program. American Made recognizes and honors “growing maker culture” entrepreneurs in industries including design, crafts, style and food, awarding a cash prize of $10,000 to each of the honorees and the Audience Choice Winner, plus a trip for two to New York City to attend the summit.
Stewart speaking at 2013's American Made Summit.
This year’s summit’s full lineup includes:
• Bob Bland, CEO and founder, Manufacture New York
• Lo Bosworth, founder, The Lo Down
• Natasha Case, co-founder, Coolhaus
• Freya Estreller, co-founder, Coolhaus
• Phil Cooley, owner, Ponyride
• Tim Davis, president, The UPS Store
• Mike Del Ponte, chief hydration officer, Soma Water, Inc.
• Fran Hauser, partner, Rothenberg Ventures
• Arianna Huffington, co-founder, president, and editor-in-chief, Huffington Post Media Group
• Sonia Kashuk, president and founder, Sonia Kashuk, Inc.
• Emeril Lagasse, chef, restauranteur and television personality
• Dylan Lauren, founder and CEO, Dylan’s Candy Bar
• Stew Leonard Jr., CEO, Stew Leonard’s
• Ingrid Nilsen, YouTube blogger
• Amanda Parkes, chief of technology and research, Manufacture New York
• Lucinda Scala Quinn, executive editorial food director, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
• Josh Tetrick, founder and CEO, Hampton Creek
• Alli Webb, founder, Drybar
• Suzanne Xie, founder, Hullabalu
• Kenneth Yancey, CEO, SCORE Association