Account Manager - Furniture Sales
Details for mobile devices
Dynamic Sales person needed for a modern, high-end, custom furniture showroom.
Desiron, located at the New York Design Center, is looking to bring on a bright, highly competent, personable and hard-working Account Manager to manage a list of existing active clients.
• Sell mainly to the design trade (interior designers, architects, dealers) and some retail.
• Manage and exceed sales objectives from an existing book of trade clients.
• Prospect and develop relationships with new accounts through research, cold calling and office visits as well as
• Work well independently in a faced-paced, exciting environment.
Inside sales with outside appointments (2 per week);
Monday - Friday; 9am-6pm
Our ideal candidate has:
• Experience and confidence visiting and presenting to the A&D Community.
• Polished and personal demeanor.
• 3+ years of related experience.
• A proven sales record.
• An established client base.
• The ability to multi-task and problem solve.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus.
Must hold a bachelor’s degree.
Compensation is a competitive base salary and a generous, tiered commission structure. Expected comp for first year = $70K - 100K.
Please send cover letter in body of email and resume (as a PDF) to email@example.com
No phone calls or drop-offs please