Account Executive - Washington,DC & Virginia
Details for mobile devices
F. Schumacher & Co.
• Maximize sales of all luxury brands and product categories in the geographic territory including fabric, wall covering, furniture and floor covering
• Strategically establish, develop, and grow existing and new business in the residential and commercial market
• Seek and develop new business opportunities through trade affiliations, industry functions such as market, line showings, mailing, trade publications, social and professional networking
• Represent the luxury brand by providing the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
• Analyze the territory and identify growth opportunities for existing and new accounts
• Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design, current Schumacher collections and seek depth of knowledge in the luxury interior design industry
• Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all product categories, including pricing, industry competition and trends
• Prepare comprehensive proposals specific to the client-customer needs in order for successful closure
• Leverage the Schumacher sales and reporting tools in order to manage client order status and increase territory sales
• Collaborate with the showroom team (s) in order to maximize sales across all product categories in order to achieve individual and team sales goals
• Proven ability to establish and execute a multi-brand account strategies in the interior design market
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals through active collaboration and ability to influence the sale
• Experience in managing multiple accounts and building trusting and mutually successful client relationships
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively in order to build account level sales as well as strategically develop new business in a rapidly changing environment
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset in order to expand client base and grow existing accounts
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about luxury interior design industry
• Highly organized and exceptional follow-through skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Dependable transportation and a clean driving record
• Territory analysis, sales & marketing of all company brands and territory management.
• Identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts.
F. Schumacher & Co is a 125 year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 125 year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
• Culture: In our company you’re judged by your ideas and results, not your experience or title. So be thoughtful, casual and speak your mind.
• Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At F. Schumacher & Co. working together is the rule, not the exception.
• Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. So, here, we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. And mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
• Life balance: focused and productive time is more important that long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy in the office and out of it.
Alianny Melina Perez