Details for mobile devices
Seeking part-time administrative/design assistant to help with all aspects of the design process for a small, boutique design firm. Estimated 10-15 hours per week, pending client work flow. The ideal candidate is professional, able to act with a high level of discretion, and would prefer to work on a permanent part-time basis.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Prepare client budgets and invoices
• Maintain client records and files
• Place reserves and orders, manage the order process from quote to installation, and serve as primary contact with vendors
• Receive and inspect deliveries, oversee and participate in all aspects of installations
• Maintain and organize resource library
• Shop for clients, including internet research and errands as needed
An excellent working knowledge of Excel and Drop Box are required, as well as strong organizational skills. Attention to detail is essential. Knowledge of Auto Cad is a plus, but is not required.
If interested, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Jamgotchian LLC is a boutique design firm based in Manhattan. The firm focuses on high end residential interiors and offers a full range of interior design and project management services.