Advertising Sales Manager
Details for mobile devices
Editor at Large
This position is responsible for ad sales for Editor at Large's integrated packages including a quarterly print publication, Business of Home, four printed Designers' Guides, video sponsorships, dedicated emails and digital ads. He or she will be charged with maintaining existing client relationships, developing new relationships, answering RFPs and creating custom proposals. The Advertising Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales Development Director and the Site Director to create and execute marketing programs, and come up with sales and marketing strategies.
• Manage sales efforts for Editor at Large's print and digital properties, Business of Home and the Designers' Guides, which includes executing and receiving insertion orders, maintaining ad schedules, and reporting on advertiser campaigns across company properties
• Maintain existing client relationships, and prospect and close new business accounts
• Work with the Marketing and Sales Director to create and execute on integrated marketing proposals for new and existing clients
• Complete RFPs as they come in
• Secure creative assets from participating advertisers
• Liase with editorial and production on execution of sold promotional opportunities and added-value packages
• Must have experience with print and digital ad sales
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and project management skills
• Ability to manage tasks on a tight deadline and be able to handle multiple projects at once
• Proficient in Google Analytics
• Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
• Interest in interior design is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required and a minimum of two years experience.
Editor at Large is a trade publishing company for the home industry based in the NoMad neighborhood of Manhattan. We produce high-quality content online and in print as well as custom marketing programs.