Details for mobile devices
Shamir Shah Design
Widely published, Manhattan based Design firm seeks Bookkeeper/Office Manager with 3-5 years experience for a full time position.
The right candidate must be highly motivated, organized, and pay meticulous attention to detail. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Managing office bookkeeping (invoicing, AR & AP, payroll, 401K) – proficiency with Quickbooks required
* Maintaining office (business insurance, supplies, repairs, etc.)
* Assisting design team (purchasing, inventory management, organizing and executing installations)
* Project budget creation & management
* Client & Vendor management
Applicants must possess very good written and verbal skills and must have legal working status in the US. Experience with Residential Interiors beneficial but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, end of year bonus and 3-weeks paid vacation.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESTABLISHED IN 1999, SHAMIR SHAH DESIGN IS AN INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO BASED IN NEW YORK.
WE ARE A WIDELY PUBLISHED FIRM INSPIRED BY THE CRAFT OF CONSTRUCTION AND BY INNOVATION IN THE DESIGN FIELD. WE HAVE COMPLETED AN ARRAY OF PROJECTS THROUGHOUT THE US AND ABROAD. OUR WORK IS EXEMPLIFIED BY ATTENTION TO DETAIL, A RESTRAINED YET ELEGANT AESTHETIC AND THE SKILL TO LAYER MATERIALS ARTFULLY.
OUR DESIGN APPROACH IS ROOTED IN THE TRADITIONS OF FUNCTIONAL MODERNISM, THE RESULT BEING THOUGHTFULLY CONCEIVED AND CAREFULLY CRAFTED SPACES THAT CELEBRATE THE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES THAT FORM AND ENRICH THEM.