Brand Editor for Designer Trade Publications
Details for mobile devices
Progressive Business Media (4A4863)
Progressive Business Media, a multi-media publishing and advertising entity, seeks a Brand Editor for its design publications. This is a new leading editorial position, where the successful individual will be the face of the B2B designer brand(s), oversee the editorial content across print and digital channels, and procure the writing and content for multiple designer-oriented publications.
* LOVE the Interior or Exterior Design business community,
* Enjoy providing content that is enriching for business owners/designers, and
* Take joy in representing the design community in the trade publishing world,
then you need to speak with us.
We are looking for someone to work from the Greensboro, NC location.
* Overwhelming desire to work with the Designer Business Community,
* Outstanding journalism/writing credentials with proven body of work and with an emphasis on covering trade shows and showcasing designers in the Business to Business trade world,
* Willingness to travel and collaborate with Sales Professionals in the Progressive Business Media organization,
* Bachelor's degree or preferred Master's degree in communication/writing/journalism,
* Outstanding presence with a desire to be featured via video, social media, conferences, live events, and other media that showcase clients,
* Strong aptitude for personal computer, smart phone and other technological tools, and
* Solid team player who desires to build a following and a business.
Progressive Business Media (PBM) is a premiere multi-media publisher and advertising company that provides high-quality and leading content to the HOME industry. PBM provides B2B publications/brands with the following names: Furniture Today, Home Accents Today, Home Furnishings News, Home & Textiles Today, Casual Living, Gifts & Decorative Accessories, Designers Today, Exterior Design, Kids Today, Playthings, Posh and Widgets. The multi-media approach is supported by a diverse Marketing Services team, Strategic Insights/Research team, Conferences and Live Events team and a strong editorial staff that produces outstanding content for the HOME business community/industry.