Details for mobile devices
The New Traditionalists
We are looking for a self-starting, dynamic, team player, sales rep to join our Client Services Group! You will represent both of our luxury, custom home furnishing brands: ducduc (www.ducducnyc.com) and The New Traditionalists (www.thenewtraditionalists.com). We work with a range of clients, from top interior designers, to new mom’s shopping for nursery furniture. We aim to give all clients an equally incredible, luxury sales experience!
No need to have prior experience in the interior design or home furnishings world - we will train you in our brands, products, and process! BUT prior experience in sales is a huge plus.
All we ask is that you:
-Have a positive and pro-active, i-got-this attitude
-Embrace your competitive spirit and get excited about crushing monthly sales goals
-Are design inclined with a high taste level suited for the high-end luxury market
-Have an appreciation for design and beautiful craftsmanship
-Be a team player
-Love interacting with an array of personalities
-Have excellent, polished written and oral communication skills
-Have an obsession with keeping things organized
-Have the ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail and sense of urgency
-Are social media proficient
-Proficient in Outlook and Excel
-Are a quick learner that is excited to grow within our company
Responsibilities will include:
-New client lead generation
-Hitting and exceeding sales goals
-Entertaining current and potential clients
-Attending industry events
We are intent on building an unparalleled, luxury, lifestyle brand with full design and manufacturing capabilities. One of our key focuses in building this company has been to create a team environment and company culture that can’t be found elsewhere (basically we are saying we are awesome). Maintaining this culture is of the utmost importance to us, which means we are incredibly thoughtful when adding people to our team. Above all else, we need someone who takes their work seriously, but doesn’t take themselves too seriously. If this sounds like the job for you, then e-mail us your resume and we will be in touch about setting up a time to talk!
What You Get:
1. A competitive base salary plus commission, as well as the potential for incentive bonuses and team contests.
2. A chance to play an integral and hands on role in the rise of an up and coming luxury furniture business.
3. The chance to grow with a growing company.
4. To work with an awesome team of equally motivated, energetic, positive, and fun co-workers that take work seriously, but who also sometimes leave early to have cocktails.
5. An office in a really, really cool showroom (did we mention we have a legit bar and a candy bar), located in the New York Design Center.
6. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K