Client Services Associate
Details for mobile devices
ducduc / The New Traditionalists
We are looking for a self-starting, hard-charging, dynamic, team player to join our Client Services Group in delivering exceptional personalized service! You will represent and sell both our ducduc and The New Traditionalists’ brands and products, which include: custom furniture, rugs, built-ins, accessories, hardware, wallpaper, merchandise, and more cool stuff on the way! You will learn our brand, furniture, materials, manufacturing capabilities, and process, backwards and forwards. You will use your stellar sales skills and product knowledge to work with interior designers as well as direct clients throughout the entire detailed and creative custom order process. Whether you are working with a top interior designer on a high-profile project, or with a mom-to-be designing her first nursery, we aim to give all clients an equally incredible, luxury sales experience!
We are intent on building an unparalleled, luxury, lifestyle brand with full design and manufacturing capabilities. This past year we have focused on expanding our product range, our design services, and our manufacturing and custom capabilities. Our Client Services Group is on the forefront of this expansion and is dedicated to growing the business by building strong client relationships and hitting and exceeding individual and team sales targets. You will achieve this by using your charismatic personality, relentless energy, positivity, and creativity, to outreach and develop existing and new client relationships through cold-calling, initiating showroom and outside appointments, attending after-hours design industry events … and beyond. If you can do all that with a cocktail in hand and a big smile, then you probably also have the multi-tasking, detail-oriented, skills needed to successful in this role! This is an exciting time for the right person to make a huge impact on a growing company!
One of our key focuses in building this company has been to create a team environment and company culture that can’t be found elsewhere (basically we are saying we are awesome). Maintaining this culture is of the utmost importance to us which means we are incredibly thoughtful when adding people to our team. You can be in love with home decor and design, be a project management superstar, or just be smart and looking to do something that doesn’t suck. We have hired people with backgrounds in everything from PR to sales to oil & gas to education. All we ask is that you are passionate about your work (or want to be), that you are outgoing and energetic, and that you understand the value of some good old fashioned detail orientation.
Above all we need someone who takes their work seriously, but doesn’t take themselves too seriously. It doesn’t matter how smart you are, or how hard you work if we dread going to have a cocktail with you (which we do quite a bit…). If you want to join us in building the next great brand, and want to do it all while wearing a big fat smile, then you may have just found your dream job. E-mail us your resume and we will be in touch about setting up a time to talk!
If your dream job includes:
1. Exercising your creativity by working alongside clients to design beautiful custom pieces.
2. Obsessing over details and organization while enjoying the satisfaction of crossing your t’s and dotting your i’s to get every last detail of an order correct.
3. Using your out-going, charismatic personality to meet and connect with new clients in our showrooms, at outside appointments, and at design industry events. You can hold your own at a cocktail party! No wall flowers here.
4. Feeling like a winner when you exceed your sales goals every month – you’re a killer! But also a team player.
5. Working with an awesome team of equally motivated, energetic, positive, and fun co-workers that take work seriously, but who also sometimes stop work early to have cocktails.
6. An office in a really, really cool showroom (did we mention we have a legit bar and a candy bar), located in the New York Design Center.
What You Get:
1. A competitive base salary and monthly commission plus the potential for incentive bonuses and team contests.
2. A chance to play an integral and hands on role in the rise of an up and coming luxury furniture business.
3. The chance to grow with a growing company.
4. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
The New Traditionalists:
We are a luxury design and manufacturing company intent on becoming the next great lifestyle brand. Designed in New York City. Manufactured on both coasts. Influenced by classic silhouettes, exceptional objects, history, and you. Connecting traditional and today. Hand rubbed finishes. Handmade furniture. Environmentally smart.
Chic, conscientiously constructed and eco-friendly modern children’s furniture. Every ducduc piece is born in a tiny town in northwest Connecticut in our 1890’s restored production facility. All ducduc furniture is hand crafted by master builders with attention to detail and quality that ensures it will last for years to come (through spills, slumber parties, late-night homework, and all of the other madness that comes along with being a kid).