Customer Experience Leader
Details for mobile devices
Quintus is looking for a dynamic, detailed and passionate person to lead our Customer Experience. Our goal is to lead the industry in service and experience, and the person we have leading this effort will play a critical role in achieving this goal.
Specifically, this person will:
1) Manage all communications with corporate and agent showrooms around the county. This includes:
a. Custom quotes
b. Inquiries/questions about our collection
c. Order status updates
2) Order entry and expediting
a. Enter all Quintus and vendor partner orders. Assure accuracy in all information, and note items that are missing that will prevent smooth production. (Missing COM, drawing required, finish sample for approval required, etc.
b. Enter all orders into status reports for showrooms
c. hand off the orders to our Production Manager to generate vendor PO’s and to handle the production process.
d. Collaborate with Quintus production manager to assure that orders are flowing through production.
3) Customer Experience Leader-
a. Collaborate with company owner to create the “ultimate customer experience” for interior designers.
b. Join the “Customer Experience Association” to bring new and exciting ideas to the company.
a. Help to implement our new IT system. This will be used as our CRM, MRP, Help Desk, and accounting system.
b. Oversee and manage our IT vendors and partners so that our systems run efficiently.
5) Administration and Marketing Assistance
a. Assist company owner with special projects, events, and marketing activities.
b. Organize and order all office supplies and materials for warehouse.
The ideal candidate will:
1) Have an over-the-top attention to detail; an organizational-guru!
2) Have 3-5 years of experience in the interior design industry. This can be in customer service, operations, expediting, or as a design assistant We would like someone that really understands the business flow and can speak "interior design" fluently.
3) A strong background and understanding of software and computers. (Studio IT, QuickBooks, MS365, Dropbox, etc)
4) A positive attitude. An eagerness to work hard every day. And a desire to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic company.
1) The position is located at our distribution center and workroom in Inglewood, CA. We are about 10 minutes from LAX, in a beautiful, newer industrial park. It is safe and clean.
2) This position is ideal for someone that lives in LA, South of LA, Mid-City or South Bay. It is not ideal to commute from anywhere in the Valley.
3) We are a start-up and growing quickly. So the person in this position will have the ability to grow and chart their course in the company.
Founded over 18 years ago, Quintus was acquired by Jobst Blachy in November 2014. With a vision to offer "Exceptional Design and Extraordinary Service", the Quintus team is on a mission to be the easiest company with which to do business in the interiors industry. We are supporting this with processes, systems and technology that set our team up for success and assure that designers are happy with our results. While we will always lead with great design, our passion is service. Industry icon Roger Thomas, EVP of Wynn Design & Development, was so excited by the vision for Quintus that he became an equity partner in the company.
We love the interior design industry, but also recognize that it is changing dramatically. We are going to be leaders and agents of change. We are thrilled with the opportunities in this industry and believe that the future is very bright; but only for companies that are fearless and willing to embrace change. We are one of those companies.
In order to be considered for the position, please submit the following:
2) Cover letter
3) In the cover letter, please explain why you love interiors and why you will be an awesome addition to our team.