Customer Service Representative
Details for mobile devices
The NY Scalamandré Customer Service Representative will work with NY showroom and road sales people to satisfy their clients’ needs by communicating accurate and up-to-date information to all involved parties. This role will work directly with our sales and support staff to ensure top-of-the-line customer service, working to satisfy any request.
• Enter references in Computer System so Salespeople and Import Specialists can track order progress
• Help coordinate cut and back order stock checks, minimums, pricing, lead times, ship dates, confirmation of order receipts, and landing dates between NY sales staff and Import Specialists in the warehouse
• Access order statuses salespeople upon request
• Process and follow up on orders, returns, and credits for NY salespeople upon request including allocating inventory
• Assist Road Salespeople with order entry and sample requests when they are visiting clients
• Utilize distributed brand websites to check stock when available
• Work with the Credit Department to ensure orders are shipped on time, billed for commissions, and information like Resale Certificates and Final Destinations for orders are accurate.
• Coordinate CFA shipments between our warehouse and clients, including updating client shipping information when warehouse needs clarification
• Receive claims and product disputes from salespeople and then coordinate resolution between product team and clients
• Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned
• Must be dedicated, organized, and hard working
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a related or administrative role
• Industry related experience, fabric sales are a plus
• Experience using computer programs, including Excel
• Strong communication skills- both writing and speaking
Founded in 1929, Scalamandré has become known as the leading luxury textile, wall covering, and trim brand in the high-end residential and commercial markets. We have most recently merged with STARK FABRIC to create a one company that offers a wide range of inventoried and distributed products from companies like Lelievre and Missoni Home to satisfy the needs of residential and hospitality design professionals globally. With the STARK infrastructure and Scalamandre brand name, we have a newfound focus on growth through exceptional customer service and technology innovations.