CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES SUPPORT MANAGER
Details for mobile devices
Customer Service & Sales Support Leadership
• Effectively manage a small team of Customer Service and Sales Support Representatives who support company sales representatives, retail showroom dales staff and an independent rep team.
• Ensure efficient, organized and productive customer service operations while developing highest standards for performance with an elite customer focus.
• Develop and implement ongoing Customer Service training programs that progressively elevate the organization’s Customer Service department to an elite level.
• Establish, implement and measure KPIs for the Customer Service Department. Complete timely reports communicating current priorities, issues, and focus of the CS/SS team to management.
• Establish performance goals for each team member, regularly monitoring performance and conducting annual performance reviews and assessments.
• Serve as a mentor to support the continued growth and development of all team members while also creating and providing the tools necessary to achieve individual and team objectives.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of new programs, guidelines, procedures, and streamlined systems into daily operations, ensuring new programs and systems roll out smoothly and accurately.
• Oversee smooth operational effectiveness between departments, especially between Supply Chain & Sales.
• Exceptional customer service personality and disposition.
• Possesses significant leadership skills and the ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve
individual objectives with a team approach.
• Presents a personable yet professional image, assuring trust is established among team members.
• System and process oriented with the ability to develop new or improve existing processes while driving adherence to
business practices and controls.
• Displays an ability to effectively and professionally communicate orally or in written form with all members of the
company, vendors, and partners.
• Possesses strong organizational skills including an exceptional attention to detail.
• Demonstrates proficiency in technology and ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively.
• Possesses the ability to manage a high volume of incoming calls, emails, and requests while maintaining high level of
• Demonstrates a willingness to support others and the ability to resolve problems quickly and effectively.
• Forward thinking and motivated showing drive to achieve common goals of the company.
• BA Degree or beyond in Business Administration / Management or similar.
• 3-5+ years prior successful experience in a similar Customer Service Management role
• 5+ years prior successful experience in a similar Customer Service & Sales Support role involving order processing,
answering phone and email inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
• In depth understanding of and experience with consumer markets and sales processes.
• Highly proficient computer skills including but not limited to Odoo or similar CRM/ERP system (e.g. Netsuite, SAP,
SalesForce, etc.), Microsoft Word, and Excel.
The name Condos is synonymous with the word blacksmith. Since 1976, the Condos family have crafted hand-made furniture in their Sydney workshop.
Harrison and Nicholas’ passion for design, detail, and architecture, drove them to grow their father’s company, Tecno Furniture, with an export arm; Harbour Outdoor. The intricate details of metalwork and craftsmanship has been carefully passed down from one generation to the next.
Harbour focuses on creating outdoor furniture of unique design, incredible durability, and a deep sense of culture derived from the harsh climates that Australians call home. We invite you to share in this legacy, and take a step outside, to enjoy the great outdoors with us.