Interior Design Assistant
Details for mobile devices
CL Studio Design Associates, Inc.
Interior Design Firm in Central Valley seeks Interior
Designer. Support Principal, lead designers and handle their own projects in
extremely busy and fast paced high end residential and commercial design
Attend design meetings and interact with clients along with vendors
and all trades people. Research and development of all components of
projects including pricing, ordering, installation and scheduling. Select
materials, furnishings, artwork, and lighting for a variety of projects.
Create presentation boards and concept sketches. Must have excellent
follow up habits, be a self sufficient problem solver, and have excellent
Flexible hours if necessary.
Bachelors of Interior Design, or equivalent, required
* 3+ yrs work experience required, preferably leading project teams
* Developing designs with principal and other team members
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Preparation of CD's, FF+E
* Coordination with Clients, Vendors and Consultants on various levels
* 3-D Rendering skills
* Experienced in sourcing materials - internet, resource libraries.
* Available immediately
* Photoshop, AutoCAD and SketchUp a MUST.
* Hand sketching a plus
If selected for an interview please bring a copy of your resume and your
CL Studio Design Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary practice founded in 2002 by Catherine Lagoudakis.
We offer healthcare, hospitality and residential interior design.