Details for mobile devices
Do you have a passion and talent for sales and design? Are you interested in becoming part of one of the most exclusive and renowned furniture companies in the world?
Join our team at Ligne Roset where we represent award winning contemporary designer furniture. Ligne Roset NYC is in search of a Design Consultant.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
• Unlimited earning potential.
• Contest and Incentive Programs.
• Opportunity to work with a clientele that appreciates the quality of our internationally recognized brand.
• The best delivery team in the country.
• Member of the Sustainable Furniture Council.
• We are looking for talented, hardworking and self-motivated individuals.
• Bring your experience and passion for design to the customers of Ligne Roset, and watch your commissions soar.
• Medical insurance.
• Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time.
• 3+ years in retail sales required.
• 3+ years in Interior Design required.
• Successful sales track record.
• Ability to deliver a great shopping experience to every customer.
• Communicates clearly and illustrates a sincere interest in helping clients.
• Able to work weekends.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Responsible for providing superior customer service, knowledge of products, and support for a fast-pace selling floor environment.
• Ensure client relationships are maintained through our service expectations, following up on order status, furniture delivery scheduling, and future purchases.
• Friendly, assertive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a positive outlook.
• Perform in-home visits as necessary to assess and fulfill customer needs.
• Responsible for achieving sales goals.
Known for its artful collaborations with both established and up-and-coming talents in contemporary design, Ligne Roset offers consumers an entire lifestyle in which to live both boldly and beautifully via its furniture collections and complimentary decorative accessories, lighting, rugs, textiles and occasional items.
Established in 1860.
A distinguishing point of difference that sets Ligne Roset apart from other manufacturers is its tradition of investing in dynamic designer collaborations. Matching its deeply held belief in design with investment and technical innovation, Ligne Roset has grown from a small business to a multinational company with factories in France, headquarters in Briord, France. All the while, the company has been family-run since its inception in 1860.