Details for mobile devices
Perennials and Sutherland, LLC
• Provide strategic design direction and collaborate with the President to develop a dynamic product assortment that support the brand image and achieve quantifiable business results
• Collaborate on product creation, selection, and direction in order to optimize product offerings across for Perennials Fabrics to Interior Design and Architectural clients.
• Must be able to conceptualize, guide, and explain creative goals and their relationship to fabric design.
• Stay current on best practices, trends, and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with others
• Source current designers to partner with to create new product offerings
• Market Research (domestic and international) to identify concepts and opportunities for product design
• Lead and manage daily functions of the Visual Merchandising department
• Develop and manage seasonal calendars and meet all deadlines
• Some travel, domestic and international will be required as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Design related field and 10-15 years of job related experience in Luxury furniture or textile and/or interior design
• Historical and current design knowledge and disciplined design perspective/ Well connected within the Design Industry
• Should have a true passion for design and keen understanding of textile and furniture with product development.
• Proven team leader, teacher and collaborator.
• Excellent presentation abilities
• Working knowledge of AutoCad, Photoshop, Excel, Outlook & related programs
• Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
• Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude
Perennials and Sutherland LLC is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively trade only, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. David Sutherland has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. David Sutherland Showrooms in six of the top design markets and design centers in the United States offers selections edited for contemporary elegance, including the company’s own Sutherland® and Perennials® brands.
Director of Human Resources