Design / Sales Professional
Details for mobile devices
DOM Interiors is in search of a dynamic Sales Professional to join our New York flagship, a high-end Italian kitchen, lighting, and furniture systems showroom.
Our new team member must be a self-starter and highly motivated, capable of developing relationships with residential, hospitality, and corporate interior design and architecture firms in the tri-state area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry through outreach, networking and local marketing efforts.
- Driving sales to the showroom by presenting and selling DOM Interiors products and services to design professionals.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Managing projects from start to finish and providing superior customer service.
- Producing and updating a tracker that includes lists of clients and sales strategies for each account.
- Participate in showroom events.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is organized, punctual, personable, and outgoing
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- Is highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and willing to learn software programs specific to DOM Interiors
- Eager to learn
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including Saturdays and holidays.
The company, originally specializing in kitchens and appliances, was launched in 1999. Since then, DOM has evolved from a concentrated hub into a fast growing network in North America. In 2005, five new showrooms opened. DOM is committed to ecological wellbeing and the environment—without aesthetic compromise—through great design. The company has added several select furniture lines in the last few years. We now represent Ascent, Agape, Alpes, Davide Groppi, Fiam, Horm, Kristalia, LEMA, Rimadesio, Steininger Tacchini, and Valcucine.
DOM New York is our flagship showroom in the United States. Located in SoHo, the showroom offers the entire range of companies under the Dom umbrella. We also serve as the corporate headquarters for DOM. We work with a global network of architects and designers on private residences, workplaces, and multi-unit projects. All major multi-kitchen projects are handled in New York, to ensure the highest level of quality and speed. We have dealers in several cities in North America.