Entry Level Interior Design Assistant
Details for mobile devices
Our firm, ODADA (Orlando Diaz-Azcuy ), is currently seeking a full or part- time entry level Interior Design assistant.
Our projects are high-end residential design with some light hospitality work. The design assistant should meet the following requirements:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the position will require vendor follow-up, and correspondence
• In-house meetings with the architectural and design team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. is required
• Proficiency in InDesign and Studio Designer is required
• Proficiency in Photoshop and 3D rendering experience a plus
• Experience with AutoCAD and some knowledge of hand drafting
• Assist with assembling client presentations
• Assist with maintenance of sample library
• General errands (picking up samples, sending out vendor packages, fabric shopping, etc.)
• 1- 3 years of experience as a Design Assistant
* Part-time would need to be a minimum of 24 hours/week (three 8 hour days or five 5 hour days)
Our firm is based in San Francisco, and we currently have a satellite office here in New York City, which is where we are looking to fill this position. We are looking for someone that is eager to learn and willing to do a variety of task assignments. This is a paid contract position (approximately 12 Months).