Details for mobile devices
Aero Studios, LTD/Dan Fink Studio
Thomas O’Brien and Aero Studios along with Dan Fink Studio seek a Senior Executive Assistant with 3+ years’ experience. Strong management and communication skills are required, with some interior design experience a plus.
• Support the Principals of both offices in their shared headquarters in East-Midtown New York, and act as a
coordinator between the two multi-departmental businesses
• Manage executive calendars with a keen ability to discern shifting priorities and appointments as appropriate,
prepare agendas/information for meetings, collect and finalize materials and ensure the Principals are fully briefed
on meeting content, and or any information required
• Book and manage travel for Principals and company Executives
• Maintain database of client contacts
• Maintain client & vendor relations, acting as a point of contact for clients
• Assist on some interior design tasks for clients of both studios
• General Administrative tasks and personal errands as needed
• Oversee mail and filing system for home and offices
• Maintain correspondence with sophisticated writing skills
• Liaison between properties and housekeeping for personal residences
This position requires:
• A mature individual with a strong commitment and work ethic
• Someone who is organized, detailed orientated and able to multi-task, who can anticipate situations and problem-solve
• Interpersonal abilities, soft skills, and experience collaborating in teams
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• A positive attitude, integrity, and discretion
• An ability to work well under pressure and changing deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
• An ability to handle situations of complexity well in a fast-paced, friendly environment
• A person who is conscientious, timely, and punctual, and who can help keep the Principals on schedule
• A polished and professional presence in our casual yet dynamic creative office
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Photo Shop, Design Manager Pro.
Qualifications: Educated to degree level or equivalent
About Thomas O’Brien – Aero Studios:
Thomas O’Brien is an AD100 interior designer and home furnishings designer based in New York City. He is the founder of Aero Studios, one of America’s leading design firms, and the proprietor of Aero Ltd., the home boutique and vintage furnishings gallery connected to the studio. O’Brien is credited with translating modernism into a warm and livable style, in both his interiors and many product design categories. His multi-disciplinary studio offers full classical to modern design services in architecture, interiors, garden, and product design, for retail, commercial, and residential clients. He is the author of two books, AMERICAN MODERN and AERO: BEGINNING TO NOW, and is currently at work on his third. Together with his husband, designer Dan Fink, O’Brien is also the proprietor of a country home store and provisioner, Copper Beech, in Bellport, New York.
About Dan Fink Studio:
Dan Fink is an AD100 interior designer with a broad interest in history, art, and new American living. Launched in Silicon Valley in 2010, his work includes residential and commercial commissions across the continental US as well as abroad in locations including Hawaii and New Zealand. Fink’s varied projects are united by a warmth of spirit that is at once classic, modern, and heartfelt. He brings together a mix of easy California culture, old world European refinement, and vintage New York urbanism. Now based in New York City, he is part of a new wave of creative entrepreneurs who are reinventing the traditional interior design process for 21st century clients. Together with his husband, designer Thomas O’Brien, Fink is also the proprietor of a country home store and provisioner, Copper Beech, in Bellport, New York.