FF&E Designer Assistant.
Details for mobile devices
Butler Armsden Architects
The FF&E Design Assistant performs a vital role in a project's success by providing the needed support to Designers.
• Provide support to Lead Designer on all project phases
• Produce furniture plans, elevations, details and specifications
• Prepare budgets and proposals
• Produce presentation documents and construction drawings of custom furniture, millwork, textiles and lighting.
• Source materials, finishes and fabrics including furnishings, lighting, hardware, equipment, floor and window coverings and provide specifications.
• Process and track purchase orders, manage expediting in the tracking and coordination of all reserves, CFA's, lead times, inspections, deliveries, and installations.
• Provide job analysis and scheduling status
• Maintain materials and fabric library
• The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience in high-end Residential and Hospitatily Interior Design
• Must have experience speaking and communicating with trades people, vendors.
• Knowledge of design requirements, construction methods, and materials for high end residential environments
• Candidate should have a strong background in high-end residential interior design with excellent presentation and drafting skills.
• Knowledge of high end designer furniture styles & online resources both antique & new
• Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to take on any given task with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
• Experience in ArchiCAD, or similar drafting program, as well as Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in Studio Designer is a plus
Butler Armsden Architects is fortunate to be in a position of continuous growth with new projects in San Francisco and all over the Bay Area. Our projects range from high-end modern homes and historic renovations to commercial spaces and multi-family developments. We specialize in providing complete services to our clients that include architecture, interior design, and landscape design, creating a unified vision for our client’s spaces.
We offer competitive salaries, medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401k, profit sharing, commuter benefits, amazing coffee and margarita parties.
Our office is located in the Lower Pacific Heights/Cathedral Hill area of San Francisco, in close proximity to many of our project sites as well as the Fillmore and Sacramento street shopping districts.