Floorcovering Sales Representative
Details for mobile devices
Patterson, Flynn & Martin
We are seeking a highly motivated, professional and design savvy Sales Representative for our Washington, DC trade-only showroom. The position requires the ability to sell a wide range of luxury floorcovering products in a high end showroom environment and to make sales calls to current and potential customers.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the WDC PFM showroom
• Generate and grow PFM sales through proactive business development and exceptional customer service
• Manage and grow individual client book
• Market to current and new customers through targeted mailings, telephone calls,
• Place and follow-up on customer orders
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Seasoned professional with very strong interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with proven track record and solid book of business
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent attention to detail/written and verbal communication skills
• A passion for design, creativity and interior decorating with vast knowledge of high-end floorcovering business
• A self-motivated, pro-active, fearless and positive attitude
ABOUT PATTERSON, FLYNN & MARTIN:
A division of F. Schumacher & Co., Patterson Flynn & Martin is a leading designer of exquisite custom, classic and contemporary floorcoverings serving the interior design trade. The Company is a recognized leader in the interior design community and seeks to continue its reputation as an employer of talented, well-trained team members. PFM understands that people are our most valuable asset, and that the development of a passionate and diverse team is essential to our continued success.
Our family-owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by a respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
At F. Schumacher & Co., you will work at one of the most venerable interior design companies and what you contribute and create today; will affect the interior design business tomorrow. Our corporate beliefs are essential to our success:
• Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not your experience or title. So be thoughtful, casual and speak your mind.
• Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
• Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At F Schumacher & Co. working together is the rule, not the exception.
• Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. So, here, we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. And mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
• Life balance: focused and productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy in the office and out of it.