Full Time _ Lighting Sales Representative
Details for mobile devices
Ingo Maurer LLC
NGO MAURER LLC, seeks FULL-time Sales Leader.
High-end European retail lighting showroom in Soho seeks energetic, personable self-starter for a full time position.
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturdays 11:30 am -- 7pm and other times as needed -- (to be agreed in advance)
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Engaging Clients, Architects and Designers in a friendly, articulate manner ensuring a positive customer experience
Sales generation + completion of sales transactions with clients-Knowledgeable response and advice to inquiries about fixtures
Processing sale on point-of-sale-Packing and shipping of fixtures-Dealing with day-to-day routine of showroom upkeep (including occasional painting of walls/floors; maintaining displays)
Installation of lighting fixtures in showroom-Working on physical display changes
Repairs of client fixtures
Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like YOU , please forward your resume and letter of interest
We look forward to hear from you!
The ideal candidate is/has: -
• Minimum 3-5 years customer service/retail sales experience, Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Proven leadership and high standards in creating excellence in customer experience
• Punctual, responsible, and creative with a strong eye for detail, and excellent follow up skills
• Positive team player, solid personality and communication skills and at ease working with the public in person, by phone and email
• Proven track record working with customers, determining needs, using product knowledge to promote products and their value, then suggest solutions that will suit the needs of our customers.
• Experience in product assembly, installation and display (preference given to candidates with electrical or electrical installation experience)
• Interest in design, and current trends in the world of design-Adaptable to changing job demands, a problem solver with resourcefulness to achieve results
• Computer skills, capable to use MS Office programs and experience with POS software-Proficiency in one or more foreign languages is preferred
*Must be currently authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time
• Sales: minimum 3 years
• Customer Service: minimum 3 years
Ingo Maurer started to design exceptional lamps, lighting systems and objects beginning in the middle of the 1960s, in Germany and which his company produces and distributes worldwide. This is why we can realize our ideas without compromises.
For over five working decades, Ingo Maurer and Team – as he refers to the co-workers – has constantly grown. We are now a group of more than sixty people. The address in Munich, Schwabing has remained the same since 1970.
However, in 2005 we outgrew our production facilities in the courtyard at Kaiserstrasse 47 and a new location for production and shipping was established on the outskirts of Munich. In the former production hall, Ingo Maurer and his team created a spacious showroom, the second after New York, and the only one in Europe.
Our project department has steadily evolved from the design of exhibitions at trade fairs, festivities and special installations of the lighting system YaYaHo. Ingo Maurer takes on commissions for lighting as well as interior light-planning. In addition to the sale of our regular products, the projects are now an important part of our activities.
Negotiable based on experience