Inside/Outside Sales Representative
Details for mobile devices
The Inside/Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for increasing sales both in the Soho showroom as well as on the road in the New York Area. This position requires providing an outstanding sales ceremony both for visiting A + D firms and to key people at targeted firms.
- Pursue daily outreach to A+D community both in-house and outside.
- Identify and develop new business relationships by setting up meetings with A&D community. Regular outside sales calls are expected of this candidate.
- Maintain and update a client visit report, client contact database and project list.
- Executing sales efforts in a professional manner assuring favorable impression of self and the brand.
- Provide excellent client services & sales results.
- Support and attend all business events and activities.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standard.
- Offer information and technical support to customers about the products.
- Maintain accurate inventory and store goods.
- Identify and investigate customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Provide support to the Showroom Manager in implementing programs and execute operational and organizational objectives.
- Be responsible for processing cash and card payments.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial or Interior Design or Architecture preferred);
- Proven sales experience in high-end design in both in-house and outside;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).
Technical and Soft skills
- Must be willing to work Saturdays
- Well-connected in the A+D community;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attitude to problem solving and ability to handle stress
- Polite and customer oriented;
- Ability to analyze and understand the market and detect client's needs;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic;
- Oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals.
Coming from solid Italian origins with an international reach, Poltrona Frau is a leader in top of the range furniture, and is a spokesman throughout the world for the values associated with the design and production of Italian-made goods. Founded in 1912, Poltrona Frau has been refining its sophisticated expertise in hand-crafted workmanship through 100 years of history. This expertise, perfected through time, continues to be passed down by master craftsmen from generation to generation. Today, as in the past, this heritage of knowledge and skill is captured within each piece of Poltrona Frau furniture. The intimate and timeless elegance, the personality of each individual piece, are the fruit of the craftsman’s skill and a design that enhances hand-crafted workmanship even in the most modern forms. The manufacturing expertise has always been combined with research into materials, in order to obtain the best from leather and from the exclusive Pelle Frau® leather, modernising them while keeping their original, natural softness, warmth and tactile qualities. The same care and passion is also devoted to the most innovative and technologically materials.