Inside Sales Support - Chicago
Details for mobile devices
Holland & Sherry
Holland & Sherry’s Chicago showroom is looking for an extremely organized coordinator to work in our sample department, provide support to our sales staff and help maintain our beautiful showroom displays. The position provides a great opportunity to gain in-depth product knowledge about fabrics, rugs, embroidery, wall-covering, leather and learn about our custom capabilities.
WHAT THE JOB WILL BE:
- Assisting design companies and sales personnel with product sample requests
- Learning the ins and outs of product lines so your knowledge makes you indispensible to our clients and sales team
- Providing excellent customer service to clients via phone and email channels
- Monitoring and facilitating all incoming and outgoing UPS, Fedex, DHL shipments
- Conducting sample inventories, ordering samples, and organizing the library
- Communicating with design companies that we represent in the showroom
- Liaising with showroom teams in our other locations in the US and abroad as necessary
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining showroom displays
- Managing all incoming and outgoing consignment loans
- Documenting and mailing all client cuttings for approval
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Interior design industry experience is helpful but not essential; the most important thing is that you be interested in the industry and eager to learn
- A polished, professional and positive attitude
About our Company:
Holland & Sherry has provided the world’s finest fabrics to the apparel industry for almost 200 years, evolving a unique tradition of luxury and quality into interiors. Taking inspiration from the traditional apparel fabrics, our line of textiles is suited to any aspect of a sumptuous interior, from upholstery or drapery to fine accessories. As weavers and merchants of the most desirable textiles available, our collections of cashmere, silk velvets, natural linens, and fine wools have garnered international acclaim.
Holland & Sherry Interiors has grown to develop collections that range from furnishings, wallcoverings, leather, hardware, trims, custom rugs and embroidery, all representing our standard of quality and craftsmanship, and sold exclusively to interior designers and architects.