Interior Design Project Manager
Details for mobile devices
Markham Roberts Inc
New York City based high end residential design firm, with projects across the United States and Europe, seeks and experienced interior Design Project Manager.
• Interior design project management experience, including site supervision and coordination with architects, on high-end residential projects
• Proficient in Design Manager, Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to organize and implement all aspects of the interior design process including generating proposals and purchase orders
• Extensive knowledge of the NYC furnishings and trade market
• Experience in dealing with clients, architects, contractors, work rooms and vendors
• Experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to quickly and proficiently multi-task
Markham Roberts Inc. is an AD 100 listed high-end residential interior design firm.
Office hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5:30pm