Sr. Interior Designer
Details for mobile devices
Thom Filicia Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Project Design, Development and Implementation.
• Develop and define design vision for project with Principal: identify color palette, material selection, furnishings aesthetic and accessories.
• Assist in presentation of project to client with Principal.
• Budget analysis development for projects with Principal.
• Develop schedule for each project including creating a timeline from design development through installation.
• Monitor project for its duration, with regard to budget cost and schedule.
• Take lead in problem solving for the project.
• Work closely with client, Principal and design assistants to develop FF&E that meet all given criteria (“look”, budget, color palette, etc.)
• Aid in the development of custom pieces.
• On site supervision to direct the installation.
• Monitor purchasing and product development progress.
• Coordinate invoice procedures with accounting.
• Liaison between firm and client with contractor, architects, consultants and vendors.
• Communicate regularly with Client regarding progress, troubling shooting and any changes or adjustments to budget and schedule issues.
• Assist with creation of elevations, floorplans, drawings, etc. via Autocad and other similar programs
• 5+ years experience working in residential interior design firm
• Experience working on commercial design projects
• Excellent time-management and project organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have a proficiency in Autocad, InDesign and the adobe and knowledge of Design Manager is helpful.
• Interest working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
We are a high end residential interior design firm located in midtown south.
ALL RESUMES MUST INCLUDE:
LINK/ATTACHMENT TO PORTFOLIO
Salary commensurate with experience