Details for mobile devices
Ken Fulk Inc.
YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE MAGIC MAKERS.
Ken Fulk Inc. is seeking Interior Designers of all levels.
WHAT THE FULK?
We are a creative team of fearless, hard-working designers, artists, architects and branding specialists.
We are the programmers of our clients’ experiences, creating custom homes, hotels, restaurants, and private celebrations that are designed to share an impeccable sense of style.
At our best, we conceive magical ideas and bring them to life (seemingly) with ease.
At our least, we design extraordinary spaces that amuse and inspire.
Every day, we work very hard to tell meaningful stories through our art and design.
ARE YOU ONE OF US?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS and Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of SketchUp or any 3D rendering program
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects and with various design teams at once
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Hospitality experience is a plus
• Collaborate on projects from design concept through complete installation
• Sourcing and specification of materials
• Compiling finish schedules
• Furniture sourcing
• Research and create visual presentations
• Specification writing
• Maintaining vendor relationships
Position is full time, based in San Francisco at “The Magic Factory.” Compensation based on experience.
Ken Fulk Inc. offers medical insurance, matching 401k, sick and vacation days.
How to apply: Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio by e-mail in PDF format no larger than 10MB total to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Designer” in the subject line.
ABOUT KEN FULK INC.
Ken Fulk Inc. is a creative think tank specializing in multi-disciplinary design that extends far beyond residential and commercial buildings, with a scope that encompasses special events, architecture, branding and graphic design.
In recent years, Ken Fulk Inc. has been featured in every major US newspaper, launched a major collection with a national furniture brand and completed such projects as an estate in Provence, a high-profile restaurant in NYC and the complete overhaul of a private jet. But our current projects are the most exciting yet: boutique hotels on both coasts, creative direction and design for a new residential building in New York and a spate of ground-up residences from Mexico to Alexander Valley.
View our work at: www.kenfulk.com