Details for mobile devices
Candidate should be organized, self motivated and always open to collaboration. The duties of the job are as follows:
- Coordinate design process with internal and external project team
- Execute design presentations
- Take job meeting notes, issue and follow-up on action lists
- Develop furniture plans and furnishing concepts
- Develop architectural finish specifications
- Develop and draw custom furniture
- Shop for fabrics, furniture, finishes
- Lead purchasing of goods and vendor coordination
- Oversee decorative budget
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings and presentations
- Coordination with internal and external team for architectural drawings and detailing
- Request samples, cuts, information for office and client approval
- Inspect items prior to delivery (upholstered items, custom cabinetry, etc.)
- Produce install schedule and oversee installation team
The candidate should have at least 5 years experience at a high-end interior design firm.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Must be fluent in AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop & InDesign, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Experience using Studio Designer is a plus.
Gachot was founded as a collaborative environment with service as its core principle. The team brings together diverse skills in real estate development, art direction and interior design to overcome the constraints of physical space and deliver thoughtful, project-specific products.
Melding timeless craft with modern technology, we aim to create work with a refined aesthetic and radical sense of place. Simplicity, elegance and acute attention to detail are the guiding values. Every project is treated as a unique expression rather than the vehicle for a rigid aesthetic.