Details for mobile devices
Aero Studios/Dan Fink Studio
Aero Studios, a full service architectural interior design firm specializing in high-end residential and commercial projects, seeks a highly motivated, innovative, creative and curious individual to join our team as Interiors Architect. Applicants should share our passion for design and commitment to excellence, as well as possess the industry experience and technical acumen to drive projects from concept to build. Successful candidates will be familiar with the interior design process, from design development, material research and selection, to production and installation. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills are essential, as well as the ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Execute design direction to produce all necessary architectural documents, shop drawings and construction drawing sets.
• Assist Studio Director with preparation of presentations for regular clients meetings, from design development through installation.
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors, contractors and sub-contractors while ensuring quality of final product for client.
• Coordinate and attend regular site meetings.
• Communicate with vendors and sub-contractors to verify necessity of any proposed change orders.
• Develop project schedules.
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture with 2+ years of experience in the same position.
• Construction and interior renovation management required.
• Strong written, oral and organizational skills.
• Highly proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
• Ability to prioritize and schedule work flow in a deadline driven environment.
• Creative vision that is both modern and classic.
No phone calls, please