Details for mobile devices
Jenny Wolf Interiors
- Assist Project Manager with organization of projects, including setting up client accounts, placing orders and delivery/installation schedules.
- Obtain quotes from vendors.
- Assist Project Manager with AutoCAD.
- Maintain sample and resource library.
- Assist Project Managers with client presentations, space planning, fabric sourcing, custom window treatments and custom furniture pieces.
- Assist in client installations and photo shoots.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- They should also present a polished style and professionalism that is in keeping with our high-end clientele, as well as a friendly and outgoing manner.
- The Candidate should also have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision is essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, Auto CAD, and Adobe Photoshop is mandatory..
- Knowledge of Studio WebWare is a plus, but not mandatory.
Jenny Wolf Interiors is a fast growing high-end residential interior design firm based in New York City. Jenny opened her firm in 2011 in Tribeca. Jenny was recently named one of Traditional Home’s top 10 “New Traditionals”.
Office Manager/Design Assistant