News categoriesAll News >
Gensler collaborates on living design product
Robin Baron expands with new showroom and brand
Summer furniture auctions worth a bid
- The Scene
- In Print
- Assist Project Manager with organization of projects, including setting up client accounts, placing orders and delivery/installation schedules.
- Obtain quotes from vendors.
- Assist Project Manager with AutoCAD.
- Maintain sample and resource library.
- Assist Project Managers with client presentations, space planning, fabric sourcing, custom window treatments and custom furniture pieces.
- Assist in client installations and photo shoots.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- They should also present a polished style and professionalism that is in keeping with our high-end clientele, as well as a friendly and outgoing manner.
- The Candidate should also have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision is essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, Auto CAD, and Adobe Photoshop is mandatory..
- Knowledge of Studio WebWare is a plus, but not mandatory.
Jenny Wolf Interiors is a fast growing high-end residential interior design firm based in New York City. Jenny opened her firm in 2011 in Tribeca. Jenny was recently named one of Traditional Home’s top 10 “New Traditionals”.