Intern - Interior Design
Details for mobile devices
David Kleinberg Design Associates, Inc.
Residential interior design firm seeks paid intern to work with the decorating department on high-end residential projects, ranging from traditional to contemporary in style.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and maintain office sample library
- Coordinate fabric and sample returns to vendor showrooms
- Assist decorators with fabric and trim shopping and on projects, as needed
- Maintain furniture and inspiration books
- Print CAD plans and drawings as needed
- Assist coordinators with Purchase Order books and paperwork
- College / Design Degree or current interior design student (graduating senior preferred)
- Must be extremely organized with very good follow up skills
- Must be a team player and work well with all people in the office
- Must have a great attention to detail and be able to follow design direction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Preference is 3-5 days per week (Office hours are 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday)
David Kleinberg is one of the most respected names in Interior Design. His career has spanned over 30 years with projects reaching around the world. David Kleinberg started his own firm in 1997 after a 16 year tenure at Parish-Hadley Associates.