Details for mobile devices
Neal Beckstedt Studio
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a boutique architecture and interior design firm located in Manhattan, seeks skilled Junior or Intermediate Architect to spearhead designs for new high-end residential and condominium projects. Candidate will work directly Senior Project Manager to manage and oversee all architectural aspects from concept through punch list. The role also entails spearheading custom furniture designs for clients.
Candidates need to have the following skills:
• Previous experience in custom residential design and detailing
• Create filing sets, detailed construction documents and bid sets
• Experience with NYC building codes
• Excellent communication skills dealing with clients, contractors and other vendors
• Excellent onsite experience and problem solving
• Excellent Sketchup rendering and presentation skills
• Excellent AutoCad skills
• Possess a strong work ethic with a great attention to detail
The candidate should have the following skills:
- Past experience in a high-end residential office
- Excellent SketchUp, Vray, 3Dmax, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and other graphics program skills
- Excellent Autocad skills
- Great photography experience and capabilities
- Excellent hand sketching abilities
- Great eye for details and color
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Neal Beckstedt Studio is a boutique architecture and interior design firm offering comprehensive services for residential and commercial clients. For each project the studio creates uniquely modern spaces that are infused with warmth and ease. This signature style of warm modernism is achieved through a mix of vintage, contemporary and custom pieces. The studio prides itself on timeless, elegant and functional environments that are reflective of the client’s lifestyle.
Born and raised in rural Ohio, Neal opened his namesake studio in New York City in 2010 after working as an architect and designer in the city for over ten years. His first project landed on the cover of New York Spaces, and in 2012 Neal was selected by Architectural Digest as ‘One to Watch.’ Notable projects include residences for fashion designer Derek Lam and multiple collaborations with eyewear designer Robert Marc. Neal’s work has been published in Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, The New York Times, Luxe, and New York Magazine, among others.