Details for mobile devices
David Phoenix, Inc.
Tasks/Responsibilities to include:
• Support project team in development of the design and production, organization, coordination, thoroughness and accuracy of the project;
• For FF&E, develop, create and manage schedules and project lists; installation & inventory lists
• AutoCAD and graphic support;
• Assist Project Managers with Sales/Purchase Order data entry and tracking in StudioDesigner software;
• Communicate and coordinate with project team members, consultants, contractors and vendors;
• Research and source materials and products;
• Work with the project team to design and produce presentation materials for client;
• Develop and distribute project design intent drawings, docs, RFIs, proposals and furniture plans;
• Record and issue meeting minutes on a timely basis for project meetings;
• Assist with other office-wide tasks that make the day-to-day operations of the office possible (answer phones,
supply room management, sample room management, etc.);
• Must be willing and able to handle multiple tasks and have a willingness to learn and take initiative.
Candidate shall possess an eagerness to learn, demonstrate excellent communication skills and pay strict attention to detail. This is a fast past office so candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be a team player, willing to “pitch-in” as needed. Junior Designer will work with Senior Designers/Project Managers on high-end residential projects that range in style from modern to traditional. As there will be occasions to interface with Company’s vendors, consultants, and clients, candidate must maintain and project a professional business appearance. Discretion is a must. BA in Architectural/Interior Design is preferred and must have at least 3 years of experience in a design firm. Individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office, Studio IT, and graphic programs such as SketchUp, Auto Cad and Photoshop are a plus. Knowledge of StudioDesigner software a plus.
About Our Company
With 20+ years of design experience, over fifteen of them at the helm of his own firm, Phoenix has earned a reputation as one of the country’s most influential designers. His projects have graced the covers of Architectural Digest, California Homes, and Robb Report. The firm's portfolio encompasses a wide range of high-end residential and commercial projects around the globe.