Details for mobile devices
Sara Story Design
Sara Story interior design firm seeking an intellectually and culturally curious Junior Designer Assistant. Ideal candidate would be bright, capable of multitasking many projects at once, have a positive attitude and experience in a similar role. You must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience to apply for this position.
• Assisting with processing of proposals and purchase orders according to our industry standards
• Assisting with coordination of time lines, order deliveries, and installations
• Have knowledge in putting together Client presentations and presenting
• General knowledge of industry / knows how to ask industry standard questions while inquiring info on pieces.
• Excellent in Word/outlook and Excel
• Knowledge of working on/updating Project Schedules- industry standard FFFE specs etc.
• Education: undergraduate or graduate degree in interior design
• Experience: 2-3 years of professional experience in an interior design studio
• Extremely detail oriented and organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Polished appearance and phone manner
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office/outlook and Adobe
• Experience with Studio Designer is a plus, AutoCAD is necessary
• Knowledge of shopping / knows fabric showrooms, furniture showrooms/galleries.
We are looking for someone works well with others and wants to be a part of a pro-active team. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Confidentiality is a must. You will collaborate with fellow workers and interact with clients on a daily basis.