Details for mobile devices
Nicole Fuller Interiors
Nicole Fuller Interiors is a high-end residential and commercial design firm based in NYC and Los Angeles. We are expanding and looking to bring on new Team Members.
Candidates for the Junior Designer position must have a minimum of 3-5 years of active Interior Design experience.
We are searching for a knowledgeable, dependable, detail-oriented individual. This position will work directly with a Project Manager, as well as the Creative Director/Owner, clients, vendors, sub-contractors, and other staff to ensure that all steps and procedures are utilized and that all work is completed as planned, budgeted and scheduled.
- Must possess creative design and drawing skills, including: material, color and furniture selection, design presentation skills, conceptual design abilities
- Must be proficient in sourcing items online and at showrooms
- Able to multi-task and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Goal and detail-oriented with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Intelligent, confident and discreet, professional, self-motivated
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch-Up, Studio Webware and Microsoft Office
- Hand Rendering / Sketching is an emphasized plus
- Possess extensive knowledge of Interior Design principles and practices, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture
Nicole Fuller Interiors is a multi-faceted interior design firm based in New York City and Los Angeles, specializing in high-end residential and commercial design projects in the US and abroad. A passionate and award-winning designer, Nicole Fuller has acquired a list of savvy international clients who have an unwavering taste for luxury and an uncompromising attitude for high-quality design.