Junior/Intermediate Interior Designer
Details for mobile devices
Neal Beckstedt Studio
Neal Beckstedt Studio, a boutique architecture and interior design office located in Manhattan is seeking a highly competent, motivated full time interior designer to join our office.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting Interiors department on everything related to project - presentations, quotes, coordination, through installation
- Drawing furniture plans and elevations in AutoCad for designers
- Assisting pulling schemes and designs for client presentations
- Handling office duties of greeting incoming visitors, answering and forwarding phone calls, ordering supplies, etc
- Organization & updating current material library & pulling materials for Designers for projects
- Assisting Principal on projects and administrative tasks to carry out projects
If you feel you meet above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter, resume and work samples in pdf format to email@example.com
- excellent multi-tasking skills
- a drive and passion for design
- great communication skills
- excellent organization skills
- great AutoCAD skills
- excellent Adobe Creative Suite& Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
Neal Beckstedt Studio is a boutique architecture and design office offering comprehensive services catering to high-end residential clients. For each commission, the studio balances rich textures and tailored details, creating modern, comfortable and inviting spaces infused with warmth and ease. In addition to this warm brand of modernism, the studio crafts every project with a restrained luxury achieved through a mix of vintage, contemporary and custom elements resulting in timeless, elegant environments.
After working as an architect & designer in New York City for over ten years, Neal opened his namesake studio in 2010. His first project landed on the cover of New York Spaces, and in 2012 Neal was selected by Architectural Digest as ‘One to Watch.’ He has since had projects published in Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, The New York Times, House Beautiful, Luxe, NYC&G, New York Magazine, and various other publications.
Neal’s studio consists of ten architects & interior designers and have already completed an expansive collection of projects. Notable commissions include residences for fashion designer Derek Lam and his partner Jan-Hendrik Schlottmann and homes for eyewear designer Robert Marc.
Current projects include the architecture and interiors of a ground-up 11,000 square foot waterfront home in Atlantic Beach, the transformation of a six floor townhouse previously owned by jewelry designer Kenneth J. Lane as well as Liza Minellini, decoration of a 15,000 square foot home in Short Hills, several gut renovations in Manhattan, and two homes in the Hamptons.