Kitchen and Bath Designer
Details for mobile devices
International luxury kitchen and bath cabinetry manufacturer seeks kitchen designer to work in its Los Angeles showroom to provide custom kitchen, bath, and closet design to high end residential clients and to the trade.
The ideal candidate will guide client decisions, listen intently to their needs, provide solutions based on the programming and/or design intent, educate about the products and services, and build lasting relationships. The candidate will identify sales opportunities, provide showroom sales assistance, and represent the company in a professional manner.
• 5+ years designing high end kitchen and baths.
• Hands on experience in kitchen and bath design, construction, and space planning.
• Proficiency in kitchen design software such as 20/20 or other.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Experience specifying appliances, fixtures, and accessories as they relate to kitchens and bathrooms.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Knowledge of ergonomic and efficient space planning.
• Ability to read construction documents.
• Solid understanding of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical design.
• Strong lead generation and sales conversion.
• Existing database and relationships with designers, architects, builders/developers.
• Showroom floor sales.
• Business Development and Sales.
• Ability to create innovative and unique kitchen and bath layouts and designs.
• Project programming.
• Provide CAD drawings, elevations, and/or perspectives.
• Booking of client meetings and consultations.
• Create and present cost estimates.
• Excellent customer service follow up.
• Assisted clients with cabinet, finish, countertop, appliance, and fixture decisions.
• Created floor plans with detailed measurements.
• Coordinated delivery and installation.
• Managed multiple projects.
For almost 40 years, Snaidero USA has been the exclusive distributor of Snaidero, bringing Made-in-Italy modern kitchen design to the US, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and the Caribbean, while establishing the brand as the ultimate luxury for the ultra-affluent and design-conscious clientele.
A second- and third-generation family-run business, Snaidero USA operates through a retail network of 21 corporate showrooms and exclusive dealers who are fully committed to our brands and clients. Through our multi-housing division, we are also the premier supplier of European modern kitchen cabinets for the most prestigious luxury multifamily developments throughout all of North America.