Details for mobile devices
• Manage a job from start to finish, which includes measuring, designing (generating floor plans, elevations, AutoCAD and 3D renderings for presentation based on rough drawings), selling, ordering multiple kitchens efficiently under tight deadline.
• Manage her/his own projects, and have diligent follow-through on every task
• Responsible for all paperwork
• Manage client expectations and satisfaction from initial consultation to final installation
• Maintain knowledge of all cabinet lines and relative pricing, and of appliance and countertop options
• Work closely with technical designers and installers
• Manage the showroom, including ordering samples, literature, and designing and ordering displays.
• Keeping up with Industry trends and products
• Willing to travel to Italy for training and/or for attending show.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Kitchen designer
• Prior kitchen sales experience
• Skilled with 20-20, Planit or any kitchen design software - required.
• Skilled with rendering software (3D Max, sketchup,…) - required
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work on many projects at one time
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently,
• Verbal and written communication skills, creative problem-solving, and customer service with demanding clients
• Maintain a positive attitude under pressure
• Experience reading and working with architectural plans required
• Proven track record of exceptional closing skills is a plus
• Kitchen Design Certification (CKD, CKBD or CMKBD) is a plus
• Experience in the design of European kitchen is a plus
• Working on weekends is NOT required.
The Company operates in the field of home furniture with 50 years of family experience in the wood industry, manufacturing all kind of furniture products, wall partitions for office, and system for the marine industry.
The Company is bringing in the US a new innovative and revolutionary system that allows a strong and fast assembly, without requiring glue, screws or pendants. Ideal for Contract use, and able to solve many problems in the building industry.
The Company is also environmental friendly, since those structures allow to use less material and to minimize the use of plastic elements. Moreover, the elements composing those are mainly produced with recycled and recyclable materials.