Details for mobile devices
Pollack / Weitzner
Pollack | Weitzner, a leading NYC-based textile and wallcovering company, seeks an upbeat, enthusiastic and organized candidate to join the Marketing team in our SoHo office.
• Marketing collateral: produce sales/marketing materials for the twice-yearly collection launches
• Public relations: write/create press releases, interface with our PR agency, service editorial requests
• Social media/digital marketing: maintain the brands’ social media channels and execute digital promotions
• Photography: coordinate photo shoots for marketing and editorial purposes
• Events: plan and execute events, such as showroom events, studio tours, rep trunk shows
• Administrative: maintain databases, assist with mailings, and other admin tasks as needed
Please submit resume and salary requirements to:
Ideal candidates will:
• Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Have 1 to 3 years of previous marketing experience; prior experience in interior design is a plus
• Have an eye for color/design and an interest the interiors field
• Learn quickly and be a self-starter
Pollack, founded in 1988, is NYC-based textile company that spans the high-end contract, residential and hospitality interiors markets. Its wide ranging collection is celebrated for fabrics that easily cross the lines of these individual segments, fabrics marked by sophisticated design, intricate construction, nuanced color palettes and timeless elegance.
The collection boasts over 500 patterns, as classics mingle with new designs that are brought to market with enviable consistency.
The company merged operations with Weitzner Limited, a highly regarded wallcovering company known for its innovative designs, in 2011. Geared primarily to the luxury residential market, Weitzner has since launched its own line of textiles to offer a curated grouping that engages the senses and evokes curiosity, calm, and beauty.
With a worldwide following, Pollack continues as a privately held boutique company and currently employs approximately 70 people in its New York City headquarters and showroom and its Jersey City, NJ warehouse.