Details for mobile devices
Potrero Hill based, boutique interior textile company seeks highly organized individual to manage overall office organization of our growing company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, wishes to learn about small business management and has a passion for design and interiors. We look for an individual with a positive attitude, good organizational and communication skills.
Key responsibilities listed below:
Provide customer service and liaise with our clients, including:
• Prepare quotes, invoices, packing slips for shipping orders and processing payments
• Answer phone calls regarding stock information and orders
• Troubleshoot order discrepancies
• Assist with sampling
• Follow up with clients
Liaise with our warehouse, including:
• Create packing lists and schedule fabric shipments
• Obtain updates on tracking information
General Office management
• Maintain office operations, policies and procedures
• Order studio supplies
The individual must be/ have:
• Detail oriented
• Passionate about customer service with good verbal and written skills
• A problem solver and comfortable multi-tasking
• A self starter and be comfortable managing their own time and tasks
• Able to work independently as well as a team player
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and Quickbooks)
Experience in customer service, sales and office management a plus
Familiarity with the interior design/home furnishings industry a plus
TIME & COMPENSATION
This is a part-time position (3 days/week), with the possibility of leading to a full time position
Compensation will be based on experience
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add in the subject line “Application for Office Assistant Position”
seemakrish is a San Francisco-based company.
We create a line of luxurious, artisanal textiles for interiors.
Our fabrics are inspired by ancient textile crafts and created using traditional hand made techniques. We design fabrics that are simple and beautiful, with the mission to enhance the lives of both the users and makers of our products.