Office Manager and Coordinator
Details for mobile devices
Young Huh LLC
We are looking for an experienced individual who would be excited to helm the heartbeat of our firm- order management and operations. Do you love creating systems, reading carefully, looking for missing pennies, and sorting out shipments gone awry? You would be our hero and much valued by our small but growing team. Please email cover letter and resume.
• Request and receive estimates and quotes from design showrooms and wholesalers.
• Input into Studio Designer Webware and Quickbooks to create Proposals, POs, and Invoices
• Create and track client budgets, orders, and delivery schedules
• Troubleshoot order and delivery problems
• Communicate with vendors, contractors and clients regarding order details including order and delivery confirmations
• Organize and track all office paperwork through our digital and paper filing system
• Manage office supply orders
• Manage all office accounts and bills
• Manage payroll and staff billables
• Confer with bookkeeper and accountant to reconcile accounts on a weekly and monthly basis
• General facility with computers a must, including familiarity with Excel and Word
• Organized and detail oriented
• Good communication and writing skills in addition to general bookkeeping sense
• Excellent at administrative and organizational tasks
Young Huh Interiors is a full-service design firm specializing in luxury residential interiors located in New York City. With impeccable attention to detail and attentive customer service, each project is conceived and tailored to fit her client’s personality and requirements in a friendly, caring and transparent way. Fluent in a wide range of styles from timely to timeless, Young’s fresh interiors are clean, classic and luxe, each finished with personalized, chic styling.
Commensurate with experience