Outside Sales Representative
Details for mobile devices
The Outside Sales Representative must bring the experience of the Kelly Wearstler Collections out to the client by setting up appointments and presentations with both contract/hospitality and residential design firms, creating a partnership with the store in order to drive business in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Be an expert on all products including how product is made, how it is maintained, how to customizes, etc.
- General knowledge of the requirements needed in design projects
- Generate and maintain relationships with clients
- Prospect new accounts
- Meet and exceed personal, territory and company sales goals
- Present new collections and coordinate corporate/vendor visits
- Work collaboratively with inside showroom team
- Update client libraries, ensuring all clients in territory are presented with most-up-to-date products and resources available
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 + years of outside sales related to interior design
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organized, detailed oriented, and self-motivated, sales focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Textile product knowledge
- Furniture sales experience
- Established relationships with trade accounts is preferred
Kelly Wearstler’s eponymous global luxury lifestyle brand is renowned for its distinctive designs and sophisticated soulful vibe pioneered by the celebrated interior designer. The brand’s breadth of influence spans from residential and commercial interior design to curated collections of furniture, lighting, rugs, fabrics and trims, wall coverings, luxe bedding, fine china, decorative home accessories and objets d’art. With a signature style that juxtaposes raw with refined, melds color, sophistication and spirited spontaneity, and seamlessly blends diverse periods of furniture under one roof, Wearstler has revolutionized thelook, feel and meaning of modern American design.
Wearstler’s expansive list of credits includes partnerships with some of the industry’s most respected global brands, including rug collections with The Rug Company, stone and tile collections with Ann Sacks, and wall covering, fabric and furniture collections with Lee Jofa. In 2015, Wearstler debuted an expansive new furniture line and an eponymous fine linen collection that arrived exclusively with Bloomingdale’s.
The Kelly Wearstler flagship boutique on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles and the Kelly Wearstler stores at Bergdorf Goodman in New York and Harrods in London are the brand’s premier homes. Wearstler’s collections are also internationally available at fine boutiques, department stores and on a robust global e-commerce site, kellywearstler.com.
The World of Kelly continually magnetizes design cogoscenti across the globe, many of whom avidly peruse her Instagram, named by Architectural Digest as a “must follow for inspiration.”
Director of Corporate Sales