Part Time Interior Designer
Details for mobile devices
Residential interior design business seeking interior designer to work closely with owner/designer on projects in and around New York. The candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in the interior design field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining pricing, lead times and availability for furniture, fixtures, fabrics and decorative items.
- Taking site measurements and creating furniture plans and creating decorative budgets.
- Sourcing furnishings, fabrics, accessories, artwork, etc. (knowledge of online and NYC sources is a must)
- Coordination with vendors and contractors for samples, drawings, orders and delivery information.
- Creating and updating internal documents for projects such as finish schedules, plumbing schedules, order tracking lists.
- Client site visits to facilitate delivery of items and coordinate installations in addition to communicating with contractors.
The ideal client should be self-motivated, have the ability to work independently, and ready/willing to work in a collaborative environment.
Bachelor's Degree (in interior design a plus but not required)
Proficiency in AutoCAD
We are a full-service interior design firm that strives to create beautiful, thoughtful interiors that reflect the personality of our clients.