Digital Rendering Specialist
Details for mobile devices
The Shade Store
Position: Digital Rendering Specialist
Location: Port Chester, NY
Position Reports to: Director of Design
THE POSITION: Digital Rendering Specialist
The Shade Store is growing and opportunities abound! We’re currently accepting resumes for a Digital Rendering Specialist on our world-class Design team at our Headquarters in Port Chester, NY.
This is your chance to make a real impact with a high-end, designer brand on the cusp of becoming a household name. We need seriously talented applicants with great rendering skills and an encyclopedic knowledge of Photoshop. If you have the skills, we want to hear from you.
• Work with our sales team to fulfill customer render requests via digital manipulation and rendering (product, color, layout, sizing, etc.)
• Work with sales teams to meet daily deadlines
• Improve quality and efficiency of the department by consistently improving processes, work flow and visual standards
• Partner with photo team (In-house and freelance) to render location and studio imagery for all branding
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 1 to 3+ years of Photoshop, photo rendering, and color correction experience
• Must be able to work onsite at our headquarters in Port Chester, NY
• An understanding of light, transparencies and color density
• Extremely reliable and highly organized
• Must have a keen eye for detail and quality control
• Maintain production of a high volume of images under very tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
• Experience in the home decor industry preferred
If you are looking to be part of a growing family of enthusiastic and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT US: We invite you to visit our website and apply at http://www.theshadestore.com/careers
ABOUT THE SHADE STORE®
With over 70 years as a family owned business, we pride ourselves on delivering a world class customer experience and product. We have revolutionized the custom window treatment industry by simplifying and stylizing a traditionally complicated and expensive purchase. We are growing quickly and expanding aggressively: 55+ showrooms and growing across the country, a state of the art e-commerce website and a beautiful yearly design inspiration book. But with all this exciting growth, our core values and principles have not changed. We still handcraft every product right here in the USA and we still treat each and every customer with the greatest appreciation and professionalism. These are our guiding principles and the backbone of our company – they will always remain true.
WHY WORK AT THE SHADE STORE®
We set out to create a company culture that is enjoyable, rewarding, and where there is continuous upward mobility and growth opportunity. If you work hard, give the company your all, use good judgment, and have a positive attitude – then the sky is the limit. In return, there are numerous perks and benefits including:
• Full time highly competitive salary
• Medical Benefits
• 401k Available and we match up to 4% of your contributions
• $100k Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage provided at no charge
• Partake in many charities and local events
• And many more…..
Competitive Salary based on Experience