Details for mobile devices
Tamara Eaton Design
We are seeking a motivated, highly organized candidate with a keen ability to manage several projects at the same time. You must be a team player, but also need to be able to control and steer projects with speed and authority. This position requires a huge amount of multi tasking and coordination. You must be able to manage conflicting priorities, client communications, and being able to move from creative to high level logistics seamlessly. As you will be managing multiple projects, you will be able to see an entire project through from start to finish.
- 2+ years in Project Management (does not have to be within the design industry)
- Bachelors, Masters, or comprehensive experience in Interior Design.
- Oversee client projects including construction
- Drafting millwork details, furniture plans, custom furniture, etc.
- Create bid documents, construction documents, and elevations.
- Organize schedules, budgets, and consultants.
- Furniture procurement, ordering, coordinating with vendors.
- Liaise with clients, prepare for client meetings, record meeting notes and execute deliverables from meetings.
- Reconcile furniture billing, taxes, and invoices for clients.
- Coordinate with bookkeeper for invoicing
- Organizational Skills
- InDesign (optional)