Project Manager/Sales Support
Details for mobile devices
Primary Functions include;
• Coordinate the design, budget, scope and schedule for projects and proposals
• Main point of contact with sales, clients and manufacturing
• Monitor project progress including updates from sales and manufacturing
• Accountability for meeting deadlines for presentations, budgets and deliveries
• Salary + quarterly bonus based on sales
• Complete benefits package
• Good work environment – friendly people, nice products
• Informal work atmosphere
Skills and Qualifications include;
• Professional communication and writing skills including phone, email and in-person correspondence with clients, reps and overseas contacts
• Knowledge of hand tufted, hand knotted and axminster carpets and/or 2- 3 years industry experience
• Computer skills including QuickBooks, Excel, CAD, Word
• Independent and strong work ethic – ability to identify and implement new strategies to make your team more productive
• Skilled at maintaining a positive working relationship with reps, clients and vendors.
• Reacts positively to change and uncertainty
Jamie Stern: Furniture/Carpet/Leather is a rapidly growing, creative company manufacturing high end furniture, carpet and leather for the hospitality, corporate and residential markets. We thrive on day to day challenges presented by our clients and sales representatives across the United States. Our goal is to offer the best standard products but at the same time, easily shifting to custom to fulfill the needs of our clients and their projects. We work with the top design firms on high profile projects. Every day there is some new goal set!
We offer a pleasant, casual working atmosphere where you can be creative and interactive with reps, clients and factories.