RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE and DESIGN ASSISTANT
Details for mobile devices
ST. CHARLES OF NEW YORK
We are seeking a full-time permanent Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. This individual will handle front desk operations related to the showroom as well as administrative duties related to the office. We are seeking a personable and resourceful person who epitomizes grace-under-pressure and possesses exemplary customer service skills.
• Reports to Principals and Operations Manager.
• Creates positive first impressions when answering phones or greeting our guests and provides exceptional white glove service during guest visits.
• Ensures a professional and tidy presentation of the showroom and office space.
• Maintains inventory and ordering of office and pantry supplies on an ongoing basis.
• Provides responsive and courteous administrative support to Principals, Operations Manager, and Project Managers.
• Creates, manages, and maintains internal schedules and filing systems.
• Responsible for managing service calls and researching, pricing, and processing appliance and plumbing orders for our clients.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of one year experience in an administrative position.
• An interest in design is strongly desired.
• Must be highly organized and able to adjust to multiple and changing priorities.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Must be proactive and diligent about follow up on all tasks, completing them with efficiency and precision.
• Strong customer service and communication skills with a polite and pleasant disposition.
• Excellent computer skills, with proven ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary history as one file (Adobe PDF preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
St. Charles of New York is an award-winning high-end custom kitchen design firm. Our showroom and office are based in the Architects & Designers Building.