Residential and E-Commerce Sales Manager
Details for mobile devices
Arper USA Inc.
As the Residential and E-Commerce Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing sales in the specific channel and for maintaining and improving relationships with the Merchandising and Purchasing divisions of specific customers. You will also work closely with the Marketing department, in order to coherently promote sales within the channel.
The Residential and E-Commerce Sales Manager of Arper USA reports to the Director of Sales of Arper USA and liaise closely with other departments in the US or Italy, ensuring that local activities are aligned with Corporate Strategy.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Develop sales following annual targets within the channel
• Become part of the residential furniture community through activities such as presentations and attendance to any
relevant networking happenings, including international fairs, correctly representing the Arper brand and product line
• Explore opportunities of business development within the channel
• Educate dealers and e-tailers about Arper’s brand and products
• Follow-up on new leads and referrals from the Sales and Marketing teams
• Update and maintain records in the CRM software
• National and international travel required
Your qualifications and abilities are:
• BS/BA preferably in Arts/Architecture/Interior Design/Marketing
• Min 3+ years of experience on the job
• Fluency in Italian is a plus, but not required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM systems and ERP software
• Strong and credible communication skills
• Strong relationship building, influencing and management skills
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• You have a dynamic, creative, proactive and open mindset
• You have very strong analytical skills and have a structured way of doing things
• You are result-oriented and committed
• You have a great sensibility for the intangible aspects and values of design and brand
Arper USA, Inc.is the North American subsidiary of Arper SpA (Italy), leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing design furniture for contract and residential sectors worldwide.
Director of Sales