Retail Operations Manager
Details for mobile devices
Design Within Reach Inc.
The Retail Operations Customer Care Manager supports the Retail Studios and Call Center through a variety of tasks.
• Develop and implement strategic plan for delivering turnkey self-service training and tools for the retail sales field.
• Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with internal and external customers; visiting sales/studio environments; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information.
• Partner with Virtual Studio to develop customer service tools and training materials including but not limited to scripting, product knowledge database, process and policy recommendations.
• Determine, develop and maintain “best practices" in customer service and operational functions by conducting industry research and development.
• Oversee specific areas of Retail Operations: Product Support, Returns, Customer Service Operations, Payment and Tax Exemption with a focus on continual process improvement.
• Liase with Product Vendors and Finance on quality issues and chargebacks.
• Provide escalation point for Regional Vice Presidents and Area Managers by resolving client issues as needed.
• Directly manage and assist with professional development of Operations employees
• Communicate reoccurring operational issues to management; coordinate resolution for operational improvement.
• Liase with other departments to develop and implement Product and Policy information across all relevant platforms
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (advanced excel skills required)
• Salesforce.com or other CRM software experience; netsuite experience a plus
• College Degree preferred
• 4-6 years experience in operational and customer service areas.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills. Process oriented.
• Action oriented. Enjoys working hard.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize work. Set objectives and goals, breaks down work into the process steps, and develops schedules and task assignments. Can determine critical tasks; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal.
• Eliminates roadblocks, creates focus.
• Ability to learn on the fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; resourceful in finding solutions; enjoys challenges and unfamiliar tasks.
• Ability to effectively cope with change; can decide and act without having the total picture; handles uncertainty well; flexible and adapts to change well.
• Team player. Cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration. Able to keep professional demeanor in difficult situations.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills working with and developing employees.
• Able to work weekends and evenings as needed during sale periods.
• Some travel may be required.
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gh9kx4qfdgcb7236